LEAMINGTON’S PREMIER CARE AND NURSING HOME
Welcome to your home
We understand that moving into a care home is a big step. That’s why we’re always on hand to make your move as easy as possible. Every resident will settle in within their own time frame, but we find that it never takes long before they feel truly at home.
Those first few days are really important and that’s why we’ll take the time to really get to know you. We want to know all about your hopes and goals for the future and we love nothing more than hearing all about your life story. You’ll get to share your story as many times as you want to as our staff all visit you and introduce themselves.
We’re proud of our care homes, the great facilities, and the first-class care that we provide. However, if you ever need anything else, all you need do is ask. You’ll find that our entire team will be on hand to help.
RESIDENTIAL, NURSING AND DEMENTIA CARE IN LEAMINGTON SPA
Our Care Promise
We are proud to be rated as ‘Good’ on average across our group by the CQC. What this means for you is that our team go above and beyond when it comes to the care that they provide. We don’t just do the basics that are necessary: we do all that we can to ensure that all of our residents have the best quality of life possible.
Our promise to you is that we will always provide:
- The very best staff. We care about our staff and we invest in their development too. Our team is made up of exceptional people who go that extra mile
- High level of support. Our team is fully committed to your care. They will always strive to ensure that there are positive outcomes for everyone
- Respectful attitudes. At Berkley, we’re committed to preserving the dignity of our residents. You can be sure that you’ll always be treated with the utmost respect
- Openness and Transparency. We don’t just go ahead and make decisions without involving you. We will always consult with everyone who is involved
- Care Plans & Medication. You can be sure that our staff have the experience and expertise to administer your medication and that they will always pay meticulous attention to detail
- Freedom of Choice. While we will always encourage our residents to get involved with our wonderful community, no one is ever made to do anything that they don’t want to. We will always respect your personal liberty
Our five-star care homes come with five-star facilities. We ensure that our residents have access to the very best and we’re continually on the lookout for new ways to enhance the experience.
ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS AT JUBILEE HOUSE CARE HOME
Our events teams are on the ball and always ensure that there’s plenty going on throughout the year. Karaoke, quizzes, entertainers, and sports days are just some of the events that to be enjoyed.